It takes 110 full and part time staff and more than 125 volunteers every day to provide meals and groceries for our neighbors who count on us. Take a tour of Project Open Hand and find out how it all happens. Come into our kitchen where we prepare 2,500 meals with love every day. Walk around our grocery centers where we provide weekly groceries for 200 clients daily. Come with us for a meal delivery as we deliver nourishing meals all over San Francisco and Alameda County. And if you like what you see, come and Join Us.
- Project Open Hand Doubles Meal Production to Support St. Anthony’s Move
- YPC Fall Round Up
- ‘Meals with Love’ for Seniors: Kay’s Story
- YPC: New Member Alert!
- Help Spread the Word about Nutritious Lunch for Seniors
- From Our Kitchen to Yours: Vegetable Caponata Recipe
- Mark’s Story: Journey to Wellness
- Letter from Kevin: Boosting Wellness