It takes 110 full and part time staff and more than 125 volunteers every day to provide meals and groceries for our neighbors who count on us. Take a tour of Project Open Hand and find out how it all happens. Come into our kitchen where we prepare 2,500 meals with love every day. Walk around our grocery centers where we provide weekly groceries for 200 clients daily. Come with us for a meal delivery as we deliver nourishing meals all over San Francisco and Alameda County. And if you like what you see, come and Join Us.
- 100% Organic Pork Now on the Menu at Project Open Hand
- Senior Scoop: Stay hydrated for good health
- How is the drought impacting Project Open Hand?
- 6 Clues for Spotting Bad Nutrition Information
- Sisters by Choice: Gail & Peggy’s Story
- Boost your immune system with antioxidants
- Chef Nikki’s Quinoa Chaufa Recipe
- Meet Co-CEOs Simon Pitchford and Mark Ryle