Join Project Open Hand, Pyramid Brewery and Recreational Adult Dodgeball League (RAD) to compete in an epic last-person-standing dodgeball game for a chance to win a Brewing Class for you and 7 friends. Best costume also wins a prize!
To enter the tournament, please bring a donation worth $10 for Project Open Hand or pay the $10 entrance fee. For a list of donation items please visit the Pyramid Brewery event site.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Join Project Open Hand and Pyramid Brewery to taste Pyramid Beer against direct competitors in multiple style categories. Challenge your palate while learning about beer from Pyramid’s Cicerone(R) Certified Beer Servers.
Your $7 donation will benefit Project Open Hand and allow us to continue serving meals with love.
Celebrate SF Beer Week and let your taste buds decide! Join Project Open Hand, Pyramid Brewery and other bay area breweries to learn about what qualities you like in a beer without knowing the name – you might surprise yourself! Pyramid’s Cicerone (R) Certified Staff, and representatives from various local breweries will be on hand to answer questions and teach you about craft beer.
This event will have live music and a beer-pairing menu offered all day. A great event for all ages, 6 Time All Star and former Giants and A’s player Vida Blue will be on hand to help pour some beers!
Enjoy beer samples from 12+ of the East Bay’s best breweries – all proceeds benefit Project Open Hand. Ticket price includes unlimited beer samples and a commemorative tasting glass. Purchase your ticket online and save $5!
Singles encouraged, couples welcome! Come mingle and meet your (beer pong) partner! Tickets include a ValenSTEIN’s Day Beer Stein and 1 stein fill. Winner will have their food and drinks paid for by the Alehouse, and receive a free 64 oz. growler. A portion of proceeds benefit Project Open Hand.
This event is 21+
Project Open Hand is helping the Imperial Council of San Francisco celebrate 50 years of public service by catering their gala, on Sunday, February 15th at San Francisco City Hall!
Help us spread the Project Open Hand love:
- Event Set Up: 3:30-7:30p
- Event Crew: 6:00-9:00p
- Event and Clean Up Crew: 8:00 – 11:00p
Email [email protected] to sign up!
Project Open Hand is proud to be a 2015 beneficiary of Academy of Friends. Throughout their 35 years of hard work, Academy of Friends has raised over $8, 690,000 for HIV/AIDS service organizations in the Bay Area.
Celebrate a century of RADIANCE with Project Open Hand and Academy of Friends for Northern California’s biggest and best Oscar’s gala at San Francisco Design Center. Don your tux and elegant dress of choice, we’ll toast celebrated films, dine on delicious appetizers and delight in the ambiance.
How can you participate?
- Purchase your ticket and select Project Open Hand as your beneficiary
- Purchase raffle tickets for a two year lease on a 2015 Mercedes GLA 250 courtesy of Mercedes-Benz San Francisco or an 11 Day Golden Gate Alaska Cruise courtesy of Celebrity Cruises – select Project Open Hand as your beneficiary
- Volunteer at the Gala – email [email protected] for more information
Join Project Open Hand at the SF Pride Parade – Sunday, June 28th!
Do you like:
Saunter, skip, shimmy and shake down Market Street at the Pride Parade. All volunteers receive a Project Open Hand Pride t-shirt!
Check back for more details!
Project Open Hand is delighted to be a beneficiary of the Avon Foundation and Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.
We invite you along the journey!
- Sign up for the walk – we promise it’s an exciting and incredibly humbling experience
- Join us to cheer on walkers along the way! Bring your energy and enthusiasm
Stay tuned for more information – we’ll be hosting a meeting at Project Open Hand for those interested in learning more about the walk.
Join the top fundraising, Project Open Hand team! Last year our team raised over $50,000 providing 25,000 meals with love.
Perks of joining the team?
- All registered team members receive an official Project Open Hand T-shirt
- Team members are invited to a kickoff team dinner at Project Open Hand
- Participate in a team volunteer shift at Project Open Hand
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch on walk day
- Camaraderie of sharing the walk experience with your team
- Fundraising incentives from AIDS Walk Staff
- The satisfaction of making a difference in your community
Stay tuned for more information – in mid-February we’ll announce the official sign up date and link information to join Team Project Open Hand!