Join Project Open Hand at the SF Pride Parade – Sunday, June 28th!
Do you like:
Saunter, skip, shimmy and shake down Market Street at the Pride Parade. All volunteers receive a Project Open Hand Pride t-shirt!
Check back for more details!
Project Open Hand is delighted to be a beneficiary of the Avon Foundation and Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.
We invite you along the journey!
- Sign up for the walk – we promise it’s an exciting and incredibly humbling experience
- Join us to cheer on walkers along the way! Bring your energy and enthusiasm
Stay tuned for more information – we’ll be hosting a meeting at Project Open Hand for those interested in learning more about the walk.
Join the top fundraising, Project Open Hand team! Last year our team raised over $50,000 providing 25,000 meals with love.
Perks of joining the team?
- All registered team members receive an official Project Open Hand T-shirt
- Team members are invited to a kickoff team dinner at Project Open Hand
- Participate in a team volunteer shift at Project Open Hand
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch on walk day
- Camaraderie of sharing the walk experience with your team
- Fundraising incentives from AIDS Walk Staff
- The satisfaction of making a difference in your community
Join Team Project Open Hand!
The Ghirardelli Chocolate Festival is the sweetest ticket in town. Project Open Hand is proud to be the sole beneficiary of this iconic event. Join visitors from all over the world to sample treats from local vendors, enjoy the beautiful scenery in Ghirardelli Square and sip on wine and beer in the wine pavilion on September 12th and 13th.
Email [email protected] to sign up. Please note, only volunteers 21+ are permitted to distribute wine or beer.
Visit the Ghirardelli site & check back for more info!