- Assemble pre-packaged grocery bags.
- Shop for clients’ chosen items.
- Package bulk items into easier-to-serve portions.
- Sort fresh produce.
- Stock perishable items in the refrigerator and/or freezer.
- Volunteer must be at least fifteen (15) years of age.
- Volunteer must be capable of standing for long periods.
- Volunteer must be able to lift at least 20 lbs.
- Volunteer must demonstrate the ability to work with others.
- Volunteer must show proof of a negative Tuberculosis screening.
- Volunteer must be willing to commit to six (6) months.
- Volunteer must be comfortable interacting with a variety of individuals in a culturally diverse environment.
Want to get started? Visit our main Volunteering page for orientation information.