- Assist Site Coordinator with daily lunchroom preparation, such as, but not limited to, setting and arranging tables and chairs, preparing hot and cold beverages, and greeting clients at the site.
- Assist Site Coordinator with portioning and serving food to senior participants.
- Assist with client registration at front desk.
- Assist with kitchen and dining room clean up.
- Volunteer must be at least fifteen (15) years of age.
- Volunteer must be capable of standing for long periods.
- Volunteer must be able to lift at least 20 lbs.
- Volunteer must demonstrate the ability to work with others.
- Volunteer must show proof of a negative Tuberculosis screening.
- Volunteer must be willing to commit to six (6) months.
- Volunteer must be comfortable interacting with a variety of individuals in a culturally diverse environment.
Want to get started? Visit our main Volunteering page for orientation information.