If you are interested in scheduling a weekly volunteer shift:
- Please be ready to make a 6-month commitment. For students, we ask you to commit to volunteering for 40 hours during one semester.
- Provide an annual tuberculosis (TB) test. We provide information about this at our orientation session.
- For safety reasons, you must be at least 15 years old to volunteer in our grocery center or special events. (Click here to learn about volunteer opportunities for youth.)
Weekly volunteer opportunities for individuals include:
- Grocery Center: Help sort and pack food, or help clients get their weekly groceries. Learn more.
- Special Events: Lend a hand at our fundraising events, including food festivals, concerts and fashion shows. Learn more.