The Director, Marketing & Communications is responsible for developing, implementing, and coordinating all aspects of Project Open Hand’s (POH) internal and external marketing/communications. The Director, Marketing & Communications will manage a department budget, oversee the strategy, content direction and production of all identity elements for POH. The Director, Marketing & Communications will support internal communications needs including but not limited to: board of directors related initiatives, agency strategic plan communications, programs outreach (client, multi-site office branding, etc), and human resource communications. In addition, the position supervises the Marketing Communications Officer.
We’re looking for an ambitious, creative, passionate individual who sees the bigger picture, understands the importance of helping the little guy and fights hard for what they believe in. If you’re this person, you’ll be taking an already powerful and iconic agency and elevating its brand and marketing strategy.
You’re perfect for this role if you:
- Can manage projects from initiation to evaluation;
- Live and breathe storytelling – using the best practices to both craft a message and design an effective marketing campaign;
- Are looking to make a powerful difference for our area’s most vulnerable populations;
- Have experience creating social media strategy;
- Are a strategic thinker who understands how flawless marketing execution and list/audience building drives our work;
- Have demonstrated an ability to lead and inspire.