Help fill our most urgent volunteer needs!
- Minimum Age Requirement: 15 years old (to volunteer alone)
- Health Guidelines: Check your health prior to your scheduled shift. If you feel sick, please stay home.
- Face Masks: only required during direct contact to clients and while providing services.
- Food Safety: Thoroughly wash and sanitize hands, wear protective gear (hairnet, beard guard, and gloves) and follow instructions given by staff, whose main goals are the quality of the meals and safety of clients, volunteers and staff alike.
- Community Service Hours: Please notify Volunteer Services via email [email protected].
SCROLL DOWN FOR SHIFTS
Prepare and Package Meals (Kitchen)
Join Project Open Hand this Holiday season in providing meals with love to our sick and the elderly neighbors. Sign-up here.
- New, unopened Toiletries
- Food donations. We accept foods from licensed or regulated food service providers (restaurants, grocers, bakeries, etc).
Questions? Email [email protected].