Volunteer group shifts are canceled until further notice.
- Vaccine Requirement: Provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to your scheduled shifts or in-person to a Volunteer Coordinator on the day of your shift.
- Health Guidelines: Check your health prior to arriving to your scheduled volunteer shift and wear a mask or face covering at all times. If you feel sick, please stay home.
- Minimum Age Requirement: 15 years old
Off-Site Group Opportunities
1) Create Birthday Cards - Our birthday and holiday card-making project is a great way to get involved and it helps us celebrate our clients. We accept handmade cards of all shapes and sizes.
2) Host a Toiletry Drive - Help provide essential items that are often financially out of reach to our low income, chronically ill clients. We accept new, unopened items such as shampoo, body wash, and deodorant.
Project Open Hand participates in community events and hosts fundraising events throughout the year. As an event partner, your team can volunteer and financially sponsor these events.