Please note that on-site opportunities are limited to San Francisco and we cannot accomodate every request.
On-Site Group Opportunities
1) Small groups of 3-10 people can sign up for Kitchen shifts to help meet our most urgent needs. Please sign-up for a shift here or email [email protected] for availability for small groups.
2) Large groups of up to 15-20 people can sign up for Warehouse shifts Mondays - Fridays. To inquire about a shift please complete our Group Volunteer Inquiry Form and review the guidelines below.
- Volunteer Shift: 9:00am – 12:00pm or 12:30pm – 3:30pm (Monday - Friday)
- Vaccine Requirement: Provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior in-person to a Volunteer Coordinator on the day of your shift.
- Health Guidelines: Check your health prior to arriving to your scheduled volunteer shift. If you feel sick, please stay home.
- Minimum Age Requirement: 15 years old
Off-Site Group Opportunities
Host a Toiletry Drive - Help provide essential items that are often financially out of reach to our low income, chronically ill clients. We accept new, unopened items such as shampoo, body wash, and deodorant.
Project Open Hand participates in community events and hosts fundraising events throughout the year. As an event partner, your team can volunteer and financially sponsor these events.
Questions? Please email [email protected]