Please note that on-site opportunities are limited and we cannot accomodate every request.
On-Site Group Opportunities
2) Large groups of up to 15-20 people can sign up for Warehouse shifts on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. To inquire about a shift please complete our Group Volunteer Inquiry Form and review the guidelines below.
- Volunteer Shift: Mondays 9:00am – 12:00pm or 12:30pm – 3:30pm; Wednesdays and Thursdays 12:30pm – 3:30pm
- Vaccine Requirement: Provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior in-person to a Volunteer Coordinator on the day of your shift.
- Health Guidelines: Check your health prior to arriving to your scheduled volunteer shift and wear a mask or face covering at all times. If you feel sick, please stay home.
- Minimum Age Requirement: 15 years old
Off-Site Group Opportunities
1) Create Birthday Cards - Our birthday and holiday card-making project is a great way to get involved and it helps us celebrate our clients. We accept handmade cards of all shapes and sizes.
2) Host a Toiletry Drive - Help provide essential items that are often financially out of reach to our low income, chronically ill clients. We accept new, unopened items such as shampoo, body wash, and deodorant.
Project Open Hand participates in community events and hosts fundraising events throughout the year. As an event partner, your team can volunteer and financially sponsor these events.
Questions? Please email [email protected]