Community Nutrition Program
San Francisco resident seniors (60 years or older) and adults with disabilities (18 – 59 years old) are invited to join us for lunch at community sites located across the city of San Francisco, CA. Community Nutrition Sites
Project Open Hand Wellness Programs are available to residents of San Francisco and Alameda County who are eligible based on a primary diagnosis and symptoms. Eligible diagnoses include:
- Cancer, (Stage 3, Stage 4)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Coronary artery disease
- End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Diabetes (Type 1, Type 2)
- Hepatitis C (Hep-C)
- Recent Major Surgery (within 30 days of discharge)
Application Form (updated September 2019)
Important: The application form must be filled out completely in order to be considered for services.
Please Download POH Client Application and have your doctor fill it out. This form is in PDF format and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free if you are unable to open the form on your computer.
Please contact the Client Services Department if you have question:
- San Francisco (800) 551-6325 or 415-447-2326.
- Oakland (Alameda County) (510) 622-0221.