Senior Lunch Program
Who is eligible? San Francisco seniors (60 years or older) and adults with disabilities (18 – 59 years old) are invited to join us for lunch at locations across the City. Click here to learn more and see a full list of lunch sites.
Who is eligible? Project Open Hand’s Wellness Programs are available to residents of San Francisco and Alameda County, who qualify based on a primary diagnosis and symptoms. Eligible diagnoses include:
- Autoimmune disease (e.g. Lupus)
- Cancer, active diagnosis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Coronary Artery Disease
- End-stage renal Disease (ESRD)
- End-stage Liver Disease (ESLD)
- Hepatitis C
- Lou Gehrig’s disease (ALS)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Neurologic Condition/Stroke/Parkinson’s
- Recent Major Surgery
Important: The application form must be filled out completely in order to be considered for services.
Please print this Application Form and have your doctor fill it out. This form is in PDF format and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download Reader for free if you don’t already have it installed in your computer.
If you have questions, please contact the Client Services Department:
- San Francisco – (800) 551-6325 or 415-447-2326
- Alameda County – (510) 622-0221