· 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
· 1 teaspoon ginger, finely minced
· 1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced · 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala
· 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
· 2 tablespoons lime juice
· 1 tablespoons oil
· 1 1/2 teaspoons salt or to taste, optional
· 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
· 1 lb. chicken legs
· Oil, for basting
1. Clean and pat dry the chicken with paper towels.
2. Mix all the ingredients of the Marinade in a bowl. Stir to combine well. Add the chicken to the Marinade and marinate for at least 2 hours, or best 4 hours.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line the baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack over it. Place the chicken on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, then turn the chicken over and bake for another 20 minutes. Using a small brush, baste both surfaces of the chicken with the oil a couple of times during baking. Broil the chicken for 1 minute or until the skin is slightly charred. Remove from the oven and serve immediately with lime wedges.