Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1 can of tuna in water, drained
- ¼ cup unsweetened yogurt
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice (optional)
- 1 small pear, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 tbsp. fresh or dry parsley
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Drain tuna. Add to a bowl with chopped pear, celery, and carrot.
- Add yogurt and lemon juice.
- Add herbs and spices. Stir together. Serve on slice of whole wheat bread, in a whole wheat pita, or on whole grain crackers.
Note: Lemon juice is not required. Using it will make end product thinner and make the fish taste more subtle. Adding a tablespoon of mustard in place of lemon juice works as well.